The undersigned represents that he or she is authorized to execute on behalf of “Applicant” as identified in Section I “Identification” of this Payment Agreement, and incorporated herein by reference, (hereinafter “applicant”) and that all the information contained in this application is true. The undersigned authorizes USA Hospitality, Inc. and its agents to make a credit check with the bank and/or trade reference noted above, and obtain whatever other credit information is deemed necessary to extend credit here under and authorizes any credit reference and any credit bureau or reporting service to release information to USA Hospitality, Inc.
The applicant understands that all purchases are subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. All Payments are due to USA Hospitality’s office and payable upon agreed terms in this Payment Agreement and confirmed delivery of goods per signed USA Hospitality, Inc. Invoice(s) (USA Invoice). If any account is not paid when due, the account becomes delinquent. Upon delinquency, USA Hospitality, Inc. shall be entitled to charge interest (including post-judgment interest) at the annual rate of 18% until the total account balance is paid in full.
2. In the event that the account becomes delinquent, the applicant agrees to pay for all costs of collection, including all pre- and post-judgment attorney’s fees and expenses. Pre-judgment attorney’s fees may be liquidated at thirty three percent (33%) of the outstanding balance due on account, at the election of USA Hospitality, Inc.
3. Any dispute between the parties shall be litigated in the appropriate court in Orange County, Florida or such other county as USA Hospitality, Inc. shall in its own discretion, determine is most convenient and otherwise appropriate.
4. USA Hospitality, Inc. shall have a purchase-money security interest in any goods delivered to the applicant necessary to recover all money owed to USA Hospitality, Inc. and shall use Form UCC-1 to record a security interest in the applicant’s assets.
5. The signer hereof, individually and not in any representative capacity, shall be responsible for all cheeks returned to USA Hospitality, Inc., from the bank for any reason whatsoever.
6. USA Hospitality shall assess a $50.00 fee to applicant for insufficient funds or stop payment checks.
7. The applicant is responsible for all goods and services delivered to the “Ship To” address listed on any signed USA Invoice, the address listed in Section I of this application or such other addresses as is directed by the applicant’s employees or agents until the applicant notifies USA Hospitality, Inc. via certified mail, that it no longer wishes to be responsible for deliveries to said addresses.
8. All goods delivered by USA Hospitality, Inc. in reliance on this Payment Agreement shall be deemed authorized by the purchaser hereof if delivered to the “Ship To” address listed on any signed USA Invoice, the address listed in Section I of this application or such other addresses as is directed by the applicant’s employees or agents until the applicant notifies USA Hospitality, Inc. via certified mail, that it no longer wishes to be responsible for deliveries to said addresses.
9. The applicant waives any rights to claim improper delivery if the goods delivered are not rejected upon delivery. Any claim for damaged goods must be submitted to USA Hospitality, Inc., in writing within five (5) days of delivery.
10. The applicant shall notify USA Hospitality, Inc., via certified mail of any changes of ownership of the applicant within five (5) days of such change.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify you, such as, your name, title, phone number, email address or mailing address. For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically logs the visitor's IP address and browser. In general, you can browse our web site without giving us any personal information.
We currently contract with several online partners to help manage and optimize our Internet business and communications. We use the services of a marketing company to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site. To do this, we use Web beacons and cookies provided by our marketing company on this site. The type of information we collect includes the product codes and prices for merchandise that visitors purchase, the pages visited, etc. By supplementing our records, this information helps us learn things like what pages are most attractive to our visitors, which of our products most interest our customers, and what kinds of offers our customers like to see. Although our marketing company manages the information coming from our site on our behalf, we control how that data may and strategy, you can "opt-out" of our ability to may use it. If you do not want to help us learn how to improve our site, products, offers and marketing analyze such data by writing to us at email@example.com
With your participation, we collect personal information at several different points on our website including feedback email, customer satisfaction survey and the checkout process where you have to sign in as an existing customer or register as a new customer. To register and order on our website we need to collect a variety of business, personal and financial information in addition to your election to opt-in or out of emails promoting product specials and new web features. American Hotel Register Co. is the sole owner of the information collected on our websites but we may disclose a customer's name, phone number, postal address and/or ordering information to carefully selected third parties for marketing purposes, so that they may notify individuals of offers or services that may be of interest. We do not provide credit card or other financial information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out of mailings at any time, if you do not wish for us to share information with third parties for marketing purposes, you can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out.
We use personal information to verify and fulfill online orders. This information is also used to respond to any feedback questions you may have sent.
When you submit any form requiring personal account information, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) helps protect your information as it travels over the internet by encryption. In addition, we have implemented security mechanisms and procedures to protect data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access.
A cookie is a small text file containing information that a web site transfers to your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use a session cookie which is only active in memory while you are signed into our site.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails and information on new website features by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 407-903-1600 ext 600. Please include your account number and email address and you will be removed from our campaigns.
California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84 give California residents the right to ask us for a notice describing the categories of Personal Information we share with affiliated companies or third parties for their direct marketing purposes. The notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it has been shared, along with their names and addresses. Please allow 30 days for a response. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the email or postal mail address below.
If you wish to change or delete your registration information, or for California residents who wish to request a notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your username and email address. You could also call our Web Service Associates for assistance at 407-903-1600 ext 600.
Safety campaigns call a customer's attention to products that need to be repaired, modified or replaced after the manufacturing process. Many times, a simple replacement part may be necessary to improve performance of the product.
It's important to us that you have the latest news about products or accessories, so whenever we receive a notification or alert from one of our vendors or manufacturers, we will try to post that information or provide a link as soon as possible.
Below is a list of current vendor safety campaigns or recalls for which we have received notice. By clicking on any of the product names, you should be either linked to the manufacturer's web page or obtain the manufacturer's documentation on the product. These will give you the details of the recall and the steps to follow for resolution of the problem.
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document used to comply with OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200. U.S. employers are required to have an MSDS in the workplace for each chemical they use. An MSDS indicates the manufacturer's information on hazards associated with the product, precautions in handling and storing and protective measures.
The information and recommendations contained on the MSDS are supplied by the manufacturer and/or other entities, and are considered to be accurate and reliable. USA HOSPITALITY, INC makes no warranty with respect to the accuracy or the suitability of the MSDS recommendations and, therefore, will not be liable for any information on the MSDS.
Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are available through the link found on individual products at this website, at our distribution center, or by contacting one of our Customer Care representatives at 407-903-1600 ext600.
All site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof are © 2016, USA HOSPITALITY,INC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with USA HOSPITALITY, INC or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or re-publication, without prior written permission of USA HOSPITALITY, INC is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the Marks) are proprietary to USA HOSPITALITY, INC or other respective owners that have, when necessary, granted USA HOSPITALITY, INC the right and license to use such Marks.
THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, USA HOSPITALITY,INC DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, USA HOSPITALITY,INC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECTED TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL USA HOSPITALITY,INC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF USA HOSPITALITY, INC HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. USA HOSPITALITY, INC reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third-party vendors and other third parties (the External Sites). You acknowledge that USA HOSPITALITY,INC is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
USA HOSPITALITY, INC
11505 Satellite Blvd
Orlando, FL 32837